New Pluralsight Course – LFCE: Advanced Network and System Administration
This course targets IT professionals that design and maintain RHEL/CentOS based enterprises. It aligns with the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) and Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) and also Redhat’s RHCSA and RHCE certifications. The course can be used by both the IT pro learning new skills and the senior system administrator preparing for the certification exam
Let’s take your LINUX sysadmin skills to the next level and get you started on your LFCS/LFCE learning path.
If you’re in the SQL Server community and want to learn how Linux manage system services and performance this course is for you too! You have heard that Microsoft is going to release a version of SQL Server for Linux, right, if not…read this!
The modules of the course are:
- Managing Network Services – Dive deep into how system systemd manages services and it’s other components
- Monitoring System Performance – We look at core OS performance attributes for CPU, Disk IO and Memory utilization and how to monitor those
- Advanced Package Management – Learn how to manage software on your systems and packaging your own RPMs for deployment in your data centers
- Configuring and Managing Network File System – If you haven’t used NFS before watching this, you will after this module!
- Configuring and Managing Samba – Get Linux to talk Windows and both share and access Samba resources.
Check out the course at Pluralsight!