I provide online training though Pluralsight. Access our resources anytime and from anywhere. Pluralsight offers the highest quality online training available with very affordable options. Check it out here.
Here is a list of our current online training offerings:
- Kubernetes Administration Learning Path
- Kubernetes Installation and Configuration Fundamentals
- Managing the Kubernetes API Server and Pods
- Managing Kubernetes Controllers and Deployments
- Configuring and Managing Kubernetes Storage and Scheduling
- Configuring and Managing Kubernetes Networking, Services, and Ingress
- Configuring and Managing Kubernetes Security
- Maintaining, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Kubernetes
Linux Foundation Certified Engineer
- Linux Foundation Certified Engineer Series
- SQL Server on Linux Administration Fundamentals
- Play by Play: Microsoft Open Source PowerShell on Linux and Mac
- Understanding and Using Essential Tools for Enterprise Linux 7
Community Sessions - Containers and Kubernetes Learning Path
This learning path will introduce you to containers and Kubernetes and some advanced topics you need to know about deploying SQL Server in Kubernetes.
Note: the recordings here are the most recent recording. And the code is the most recent code. I don’t have recordings for all sessions. So the code in the recordings might not match the downloads, but wanted to make sure you had access to the most up to date code samples.