This course targets IT professionals that design and maintain RHEL/CentOS based enterprises. It aligns with the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) and Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) and also Redhat’s RHCSA and RHCE certifications. The course can be used by both the IT pro learning new skills and the senior system administrator preparing for the certification exam
If you’re in the SQL Server community and want to learn how Linux secure your Linux systems…this course is for you too! You have heard that Microsoft has SQL Server for Linux now, right, if not…read this!
The modules of the course are:
- Linux Security Concept and Architectures – Introduction you into the fundamental concepts needed for securing your environment
- Securing Hosts and Services – iptables and TCP Wrappers – Host based firewall concepts and techniques with iptables and TCP Wrappers
- Securing Hosts and Services – firewalld – Learn leverage firewalld to develop more complex firewalls systems…simply. Including concepts such zones, service, ports and NAT
- **Remote Access – OpenSSH **– We’ll look at encryption, authentication and how to configure SSH for public authentication
- **Remote Access – Tools and Techniques ** – SSH is more than just remote access, we’ll look at secure copy, tunneling and how to use windowing systems such as X11 and VNC…securely.
Check out the course at Pluralsight!